Sunday, August 2, 2009

Family Picnic

Every year Mike and I host the family picnic/reunion in Vernonia, but because of conflicts, my sister Laurie and her husband Arnold agreed to host at their new home in Winlock. There were over 50 of us. There were aunts and uncles on my mother's side, and cousins on my fathers side. I don't get to see these cousins very often, so it was great for them to come, and wonderful that Laurie agree to be hostess. Mike and I brought the chicken and table service, and everyone brought salads and desserts. What a great picnic!

I took many photos and included a few for you all to see.

Stewart and Stacey came and Stacey got to meet the family for the first time.


The Norquist Cousins

Marshall, Lila Lee, Me, Henry, Sister Laurie, the hostess, Linda, Kristen, Kathy, and Mike




Heidi, Sister, Laurie, Kathy, & Linda are looking at old pictures



MIke and Roxy





Talking about old times


Cousin Mike


Heidi



Kendall, Jill, and Mom



Sister Linda of Linda Letters



Cousin Kathy & Niece Jill



Brother Henry and his wife, Cindy.





Irene


Hannah


Cousin Kristen



Ben and Ericka



Jordan, Cindy, and Jessica


Aunt Alma and her friend, Don


Cousin Lila Lee



Jody



My nephew, Jake



My nephew, Aaron and his family from Wisconsin



Mom, Aunt Jean and Uncle Don



Our granddaugher, Kendall






Larson Suhrbier



Irene and Hannah Ilene







The Slip and Slide was great fun for the kids







Isaac






Katie



It started getting hot, so I cooled off in the Slip and Slide


A fun time was had by ALL!


1 comment:

Linda Reeder said...

Ilene, you got great pics, much better than mine.
Love ya, and thanks for once again puttin' on the picnic, even from a remote location.