Sunday, January 10, 2010

During December I managed to stay busy with all my activities. I worked 10 days in December, even the last 2 days before Christmas break. I continued to play bridge on Mondays. This is one of my favorite activities. I played pinochle with the ladies, plus Mike and I play quite a bit of 2 handed pinochle. I love to beat him. I had to go Christmas shopping several times. I went to church on Sundays, and I loved seeing the family. I spent quite a bit of time on Facebook, keeping up with family and friends, plus I got hooked on playing several games. I especially like Farmville, Farmtown, and Bejeweled Blitz. We had out Christmas Red Hat Party. Everyone brought a white elephant gift to exchange. It was a fun time.
Sunny and Rose hosted. Rose has a lovely home.

Notice the Red Hat bra hat.
Our newest members. Welcome Caroline and Dee.


One of the games we played was unwrapping a package with potholders on your hands, and of course it was wrapped several times with lots of tape.

Another new member is Sue. Welcome

No comments: