Saturday, August 21, 2010

Busy weekend with family and friends, and old high school alumni

On Thursday I we drove the Vernonia ladies to Hillsboro to play bunco. There are 12 of us and we take turns playing at each other's homes. This time it was Marilyn's turn. We had a great time and I ended up with the last bunco and $3.00.
Last night we were invited to a potluck barbecue at Bill and Mary's. Mary cooked the hamburgers and the rest of us brought salads and desserts. YUMMY!!
Today we are going to the Mohr / Hofstetter reunion. My mother was a Hofstetter and her mother was a Mohr. It will be nice to see the family.
AND this evening I am going to my 50 year class reunion from High school. I can't believe it has been 50 years. Where has the time gone. I wonder if I'll recognize anyone. I had planned on loosing weight for over a year in preparation for this day, but I guess i just sabotaged myself, and I'm sure that I gained weight, instead. Oh, well!! That's life.
+++++++++
Mary and Bill

Darlene, Jeanette, Marilyn, Steve, and Jerry
Jerry, Dolly, Sharon, and Randy through the fire

Susan and Karl
Mike and Roxy
Don, Bill, and Nancy

No comments: