Sunday, August 22, 2010

I graduated from high school 50 years ago. That is so hard for me to believe. Where did the time go?
Last night we celebrated that 50 years at Arrowhead Gold Course in Molalla. I was afraid I wouldn't know anyone. Mom still lives in Molalla, but I only go there to see her, and I never see any of my old classmates. I really haven't kept in touch with anyone, except exchanging Christmas cards with Barb Rich.
They gave us name tags with our high school pictures on it, boy, did that help, except I forgot to wear my reading glasses, so I still had to ask who they were. We had a fun time, and it was very good to see everyone there.
++++++++++++++
50 years ago and NOW
Remembering the ones that we lost.









Thanks to all those that did the work of putting on our reunion and making it a success.

3 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

Looking at the Memorial board, I remember some of those beautiful people, especially some of those young men! Wow!
I'm so glad you had a good time! Was Barb Rich there? I'll have to look again.

Linda Reeder said...

Looking back through the group photo, I see some faces that look familiar, but I sure wouldn't know who they are!

Linda Reeder said...

I left a comment earlier but i hasn't shown up yet????? I just wanted you to know that I read and enjoyed your posts. I tried to identify faces from your reunion, but without any luck. The memorial board brought back memories. There were some I knew quite well.