Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This Week

Sunday evening we drove to Banks to eat Chinese food. Yummy!
On Monday I played bridge. I had some good cards, and some not so good cards. It is always a delight to play bridge with Eleanor, Sally, and Nancy. I ended up in second play this day. It is not really high stakes we play for. We each put a quarter in the pot and the winner gets the quarters. We also put a penny in the pot for each trick that we go set on, or when we don't make our bid. I got the pennies, and there were 36 pennies in the pot. That is quite a lot of overbidding. We don't play for the money, we play for the challenge, and enjoy each other's company.
On Tuesday I fulfilled my duty and took the tests required of me in order to sub.
Today is a fun day on the computer, and I will try to get some housework done.
Tomorrow is Mike's 76th birthday. When I asked him what he wanted to do, he said, "Nothing, It's just another day." We WILL do something.
I don't know what is in store for Friday, we'll see.

No comments: