Saturday, June 13, 2009

Logan Graduates

Logan turned 18 in March. He was not getting along with his Mom and Step dad, so he moved out. Since then he has been living with his friends and girlfriend. We lost touch with him and didn't know if he was still in school or not, or how he was doing. He did get his Mom to sign over his social security money to him, so I knew that he wasn't starving. I saw a Logan Grady on Facebook, so I typed in, "Are you my grandson?" About a week later, he answered, "Yes, Grandma, it's me. I'm doing ok." I asked him if he was in school, and if he would graduate. He said that he was on track to graduate. The night before graduation we got a call from him inviting us to come. We went and were really happy to see him and his class graduate. Congratulations Logan.
His Mom, Stephanie, and his two step brothers came, but left half-way through the ceremony.
Logan receiving his diploma.

2 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

Congratulations to Logan, and I'm so happy for you that you found him and could be there to support him.

diane b said...

Well done Logan. You must be proud of him.