Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Red Hat Affair

The new courtyard has its grand opening.














We had another red hat outing, this time it was dinner at the Blue House, a Greek restaurant in Vernonia, and then we browsed through First Friday. First Friday is a open market, art show, music, and more held the first Friday of the month Spring through Fall. First Friday was held in the new courtyard between the Blue House and the Learning Center. The courtyard was a mostly volunteer project that was a Ford family Foundation project. The Ford family Foundation provides grant money to small communities to provide leadership and fund projects.

1 comment:

diane b said...

I just love the REd Hat days. I wish I was there so I could join in, even though I'm not sure what it is all about. Could you elaborate next time. Thanks